Catching the Clicks

I've used Adobe Audition for a long time for VO/Audiobook work and never had any problems. However...recently I've noticed odd clicks appearing in the longer Audiobook recordings. Its definitely not coming from me.
I've changed Mic's changed cables and it still appears. Doesn't seem to have a rhyme or reason, ie: not every 30 seconds, or dependent on volume etc. Today, I tried Audacity as a test record, did 2 minutes (would get a click in that time with Audition) and click free so I think I've pin pointed the Audition App as the problem.
Thanks to the power of 'Sosherll Meeja' the luverlly people over at Voice Over Support (https://www.facebook.com/groups/259324971420354/) did help me loads!
(It was clock speed)

(who knew?)

..insert something about time as an abstract construct and do clocks even have speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment